Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, By Deacon Webster, CCO Walrus
Microsoft released a brand spanking new tablet last week marking their first ever entry into the computer hardware space. The fact that they chose a tablet as their initial offering is not insignificant. Adolan (Tramadol) mg, If the numbers are to be any guide, tablets and tablet-like devices are indeed the future of computers. Apple has already sold 55 million ipads and by 2016 the number of tablets sold worldwide is likely to exceed one billion, where can i buy Adolan (Tramadol) online, making tablets the fastest selling tech device of all time. Buying Adolan (Tramadol) online over the counter, From an advertising standpoint, sales of tablet editions of popular magazines are finally starting to show a bit of scale (Cosmopolitan recently announced that it has 100k digital subscribers), and these numbers should only go up, Adolan (Tramadol) price. Combine all of this with the fact that tablets represent an ideal format for the consumption of many types of media, it’s hard not to get excited about the possibilities of the tablet as an advertising platform, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription.
For the moment, Adolan (Tramadol) duration, tablet editions of magazines like Wired are in the dark ages - still shaking off the vestiges of their print past, but they will change. Soon enough we'll have an entirely new medium within which to experiment, effects of Adolan (Tramadol). For the past two years we've been helping a new ipad startup called Punch. Cheap Adolan (Tramadol) no rx, get off the ground and I've had a lot of time to think about the future of the medium from an advertising perspective. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, I thought it might be useful to share some of these thoughts, so in no particular order I give you: Nine ways to make tablet ads better.
1. The killer app for tablets is undoubtedly video, Adolan (Tramadol) canada, mexico, india, but from an ad standpoint it has yet to be embraced and for the most part ads in tablet editions are simply a digitized version of whatever ran in print. Purchase Adolan (Tramadol) online, A few advertisers have started playing around with embedded video, but the presentation leaves much to be desired (see True Blood below). Putting a dinky video player atop a publicity still is not exactly the most elegant design solution, is Adolan (Tramadol) safe.
What about some full-screen autoplay action here, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. Some interactivity would be even better. Online buying Adolan (Tramadol), If autoplay is undoable, why not marry the still with the moving, as seen below in a demo we made for the Punch, Adolan (Tramadol) from mexico. prototype. Adolan (Tramadol) wiki,
2. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, If we want people to explore further, it should be done in-unit (also see above). Sending people out to the internet for “more information” is just the type of thing that drives users nuts and discourages clicks. Why not make the unit itself explorable, Adolan (Tramadol) pharmacy. Yes a rich unit takes up more space in the download, Cheap Adolan (Tramadol), but apps are gigantic at the moment anyway, and once you’ve downloaded it, it’s going to run a heck of a lot more smoothly off the “desktop” (or whatever we call it on a tablet) than it will off the web, Adolan (Tramadol) used for. Publishers will likely balk at the notion of anything that’s going to markedly increase download time, Where to buy Adolan (Tramadol), but what if they charged per megabyte just like they charge by weight increase when you put a big insert in a magazine. If you know it’s going to have an impact, you’ll pay the premium, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription.
3. Publishers should reward good ads with discounts. If everybody interacts with an ad, order Adolan (Tramadol) from mexican pharmacy, likes it, Adolan (Tramadol) over the counter, watches all of it, etc. one could argue that actually increases the value of the publication, kjøpe Adolan (Tramadol) på nett, köpa Adolan (Tramadol) online. Why not encourage the behavior by offering a reduced rate. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, Conversely, if someone insists on running a terrible, ugly, disliked ad, go right ahead, but it’s going to cost more. Adolan (Tramadol) recreational, 4. Make the ads as good as the content. Right now tablet editions behave like a giant pdf, but at some point people are going to realize that this form of navigation is annoying and figure out a better way that probably doesn’t involve such a linear flow of content, Adolan (Tramadol) treatment. If you want to see an interface that’s truly great and 100% tablet native, Adolan (Tramadol) photos, take a look at HBO Go:
If and when publishers begin to move away from the linear format, it’s going to create some interesting issues for advertising because it will be a lot harder to slip ads between content. This problem already exists in places like YouTube where the content has no before and after, buy no prescription Adolan (Tramadol) online. It’s all self contained, so the best solution anyone has come up with is pre-roll video which is pretty annoying, especially when it lasts longer than the clip you wanted to watch, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. With non-linear formats, Adolan (Tramadol) alternatives, all tablet magazine content might be forced to feature pre-roll messaging. A hideous thought. A logical solution to this would be to add advertising to the main index, buy Adolan (Tramadol) without a prescription, and make it 100% opt in. Adolan (Tramadol) cost, That of course would mean that the ads would need to be so compelling that people would actually WANT to experience them. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, For many this will be a scary notion, but it’s also an exciting one. The GTI game that AKQA created for Volkswagen gives a sense of what's possible.
Why couldn’t that game or a portion of it be an ad, purchase Adolan (Tramadol) for sale. You could embed different racetracks in different publications, Order Adolan (Tramadol) online overnight delivery no prescription, or in successive issues, so people begin to seek your ads out, possibly even buying more magazines to find them, order Adolan (Tramadol) from United States pharmacy. Given this context, Canada, mexico, india, getting rewarded for better ads doesn’t seem so ridiculous a thing to ask for.
5, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. Embrace the uniqueness of the medium. The use of video for product demos below is really cool. Why isn’t anyone playing with it, Adolan (Tramadol) duration. Seems like a no brainer for anything you’d want to show a 360 of (it certainly works for watches!). Buy generic Adolan (Tramadol),
6. Embrace the uniqueness of the medium #2. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, This (below) is cool too, and has to have some sort of application in the near future. An explorable murder for an upcoming season of Dexter perhaps.
7. Embrace the uniqueness of the medium #3. While we’re on the topic of cool things, Adolan (Tramadol) interactions, this Photosynth Ted Talk still amazes me. About Adolan (Tramadol), The infinite zoom capabilities seem like they were custom made for tablets. Why click off when you can zoom in.
8, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. Apply web ad tech to tablet ad tech. Even simple things that should be no brainers are somehow absent from the tablet ad experience. For instance: Why can’t I instantly buy tickets to a movie that I just saw a trailer for. Why can’t advertisers serve up different ads depending on what time of day the app is being used.
9. Court the low hanging fruit. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription, Unlike print, tablets enable the immediate sampling and purchase of digital goods like books, games, music and movies that can be consumed directly on the device. Publishers could offer samples of their books within tablet ads, and then allow an instant download if you want to buy it. Better yet, why not film someone reading them so you can watch and listen. If the media buy is too expensive given the hideous margins in publishing, why not gang up a few titles and put them all in one ad unit. People would love the choice anyhow. Mobile games are now big business, why not let somebody try one out in an ad unit, and be able to buy it on the spot, Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. EA could certainly afford it. Music, same thing - embed a video, some tracks, whatever you can. People love free music.
(10. an addition)Yet another piece of inspiration:
Similar posts: Buy Dromadol (Ultram) Without Prescription. Zydol (Tramadol) For Sale. Buy Cilamox (Amoxicillin) Without Prescription. Utram (Tramadol) price, coupon. Zithromac (Zithromax) online cod. Is Salbutamol (Ventolin) safe.
Trackbacks from: Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. Buy Adolan (Tramadol) Without Prescription. Adolan (Tramadol) images. Generic Adolan (Tramadol). Buy generic Adolan (Tramadol).